window weather stripping

A home owner from Kansas says:
Hello, trying to identify the following weatherstripping. Not sure the manufacturer. This stripping is on the casement window jamb not the sash. It has a bulb seal on a channel.
A customer submitted photo of bubbleseal.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon! Thanks for posting. Have you seen our 58-055 Bubbleseal with Angled Base? This appears to be similar to your own. Do you think this could work?
A home owner from Maine says:
I can't find this profile bubble seal anywhere. Any help would be appreciated. Weatherstripping for Caradco casement window
User submitted photos of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I've placed you into an existing discussion regarding this very same bubbleseal. As you can see above, we do not have an exact match. However, our 58-055 appears similar. Now, we can't say if it will work for certain, but we think it's a good place to start. Check it out and let me know if you agree.
A handy person from Missouri says:
I have the very same seal how did the 58-055 work as a replacement?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)