P7827 fuzzy window weatherstrip

A quick learner from Mesa, AZ says:
I am trying to replace the channel "fuzzy" weatherstrip that is 1/4 inch back and 0.160 inch "fuzzy". The sku number on the package my neighbor has is sku 049793878274 and the number P7827 was also on the package. He did not remember where it was from and no name was on the package. I need 50 feet.

Thank you.
Gary
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if we have anything with those exact dimensions. The height especially is very shallow. I'm also afraid those SKU numbers do not help identify what you have. I doubt you'll find any numbers on the window that directly correlate to any wool pile. We have a few types you could look over that are close to a 1/4" backing. See our 58-004, 58-022, 58-045, 58-059, 58-099, 58-105, 58-126, and 58-128 to get started.
A quick learner from Mesa, AZ says:
Paul, What about the SWISCO 87-191? Is that one close?

Thanks,
Don B
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
That number appears to be a roller. Are you sure you're referencing a SWISCO number? Look through our wool pile section to see everything we carry. Also be sure to look at the samples I recommended above and compare their dimensions to yours.
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.