window weight

A quick learner from san francisco says:
I have two size windows 46 x 57 and 22 x 57 they both have 27 4 KO Caldwell channel balances this does not seem correct to me. Is there a formula for this? The windows are dual pane.I do not have access to weight the windows now that I am in a different city.
User submitted photo of their 27 4 KO Caldwell channel balance.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
I cannot confirm the balance series by the one photo. I need to see photos of both the top and bottom plastic attachments.

A S380-28 with stamp option 2740 (this should replace the 27 4), will carry a window sash weight range of 19 through and including 26 pounds. To check the sash weight, remove the window sash and place it on a scale.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.