Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 38001.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 38000.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 38002.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 38003.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 38004.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I do recognize this balance, or at least some of its individual components. This is a very old style that used a non-standard combination of nylon fittings; specifically, it used the 19-039 top.

The question now is what the bottom is. There are a couple different options and I am not able to guess based on your photos, since the bottom fitting is missing. Would it be possible to see an undamaged version so that I can get a better idea of what you're working with?

I would also like to know how many of these you needed altogether. These will have to be a custom order so it's necessary to have quantity ahead of time.

How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.