windows needing help.

A quick learner from Des Moines, Iowa says:
the only markings I see on these windows are on the latching mechamisim which says Prism. just got this house and none of the windows really seem to seal tight with the latches. I'm not sure if they are just worn out but you really have to force them to interconnect and in most cases the latching mechanism just "misses" from interlocking. Perhaps I just need all new latches?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window latch 5.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window latch 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window 8.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window latch 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window 1.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but we would need you to write out the exact distance between the installation hole centers of your sash lock to compare to our inventory. If you are having a hard time getting the lock to engage with the keeper, that could be due to the house settling over time, which can cause the window to become out of square. If we can locate a lock without the alignment lugs that your original part has, that may help. 

We may also be able to provide the tilt latches that you need but we would need to see an undamaged latch removed from one of your windows, along with written-out dimensions, to compare to our inventory. Thank you! 

A quick learner from Des Moines, Iowa says:
hello, I believe the lock keeper shown is what I need with the measurement being 2 1/16th inches in the hole. the window keeper I've sent photos of, measures 3" in length with a width of 11/16 inches. let me know what you think and I'll be glad to order them. thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window 10 .jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window 11.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window 12.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window 13.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window 15.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we do not carry a replacement keeper with the projection needed to install it in the recessed part of your window sash. We apologize for the inconvenience.

As for your tilt latches, take a look and compare the dimensions of the 26-243 and 26-244 to yours. Thanks for posting. 

Alternate view of 26-244
Alternate view of 26-244

Profile view of 26-244
Profile view of 26-244

How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.