wood bifold door track

A contractor from yorktown, ny says:
Hello, I have a customer, who has an existing 6' bifold doors (2-36" doors, with 2- 36" tracks). One of her tracks was damaged. She has the doors with the 7/16" top pivot guide (23-121), top pivot socket (23-307), and pivot bracket (23-312).

The track she has is my problem. I had ordered a 36" track from my door supplier (Jilco, they use you as well) and I received track 23-509. This track doesn't accept the top pivot socket as well (as securely) as her existing track. Her track is 7/8" wide (outside measurement) and a hair over 3/4" (inside the bend-over measurement) which is a perfect fit for the top pivot socket because the socket's widest measure is 3/4". The 11/16" legs (don't know what to call them) also fit perfectly.

So, to get to the point, my question is this. I need to replace the track on half of the 6' door, I'd like to install a 6' track in her doorway instead (because her old tacks are a brown color, and doesn't match the white painted doorway.) Do you have a 6' track that will work with her existing hardware? I will be buying a new 7/16" hardware (the ones I mentioned above) if I can also find the right track to buy.

Please advise,

Thanks,

Geoff
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! We would be happy to supply a 36" track that is compatible with the 23-121. I will post here again as soon as it becomes available. It will also be available in 6' but only available in the color brown (woodtone steel)
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Please see new SWISCO product codes 23-453 and 23-456.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.