wool pile window seal

A handy person from california says:

Got your wool pile window seal , great product , seal everything out , on the fun side the one I replaced were 25 years old as I just found the window warranty... Unfortunately the big box store bought them out and put all the small installer out of business , It was challenging finding your Co . I am pleased I did . 

Now I need to replace the bottom bubble 3/8 round on a 3 1/16 base but there is no way to open the frame to slide it in , what do you recommend or any other style glue on the window frame , only limitation it has to be white .

By the way I have given your Co info to my True Value hardware , they have been my favorite store for 30 years ....

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Awesome, I'm glad our wool pile worked for you! We also appreciate you recommending us to your local store, that means a lot to us.

Now, regarding your bubble seal. There are a couple things you can do, depending on the sash. You see, some older sashes were put together using screws at the corners. In that case you could simply remove the screws and pry off the bottom of the sash, then slide the bubble seal right in.

However you might have a welded sash more common on newer windows. These can't be taken apart. If I were you, I'd see if you could cut a little of the vinyl away at the end of the track to create a small opening to accept the bubble. Let me know what you think.

How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.