wrong pieces for channel balance guide

A home owner from Fort Myers, Fl says:
Good afternoon, I made a purchase from you back in May for my winter home in Florida. My order # is 1402232, I just returned to my Florida home since purchasing these items from you and it looks like the top and bottom pieces for the balance guide is incorrect. The top guide fits onto the balance guide but it looks a little different from original piece, bottom part 15-004 doesn't seem to fit on at all.Is to possible to identify the correct parts I need from these pictures.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2126.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2125.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2124.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It looks like the nylon fittings you purchased are correct. Their design is slightly different, likely because they were made by a different manufacturer, but their function is the same. 

I'm not sure why the bottom fitting didn't work. I don't see anything in particular that would prevent it from installing. Can you go into more detail as to why it won't fit? 

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.