zinc die cast pivot bar

A handy person from Luckey,Ohio says:
I have sent pictures of the pivot bars that I need,I hope you have them and that I have included enough information.They are from a house built around 1994 and the parts I need are for an LP window double-hung tilt-in.I would like to order 6 of these pivot bars if you have them.I will wait for your reply by email,then I will call or order online. Thanks Steve
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Start by looking at our 26-415 pivot bar. This looks like a possible match. Just make sure the dimensions are all the same.
A quick learner from Luckey,Ohio says:
The 26-415 is a little shorter with different spacing on my holes.1-1/2" to the first hole and 2-1/2" to the second hole . Is this the longest one you have? Thanks,Steve
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Steve. Yes, I'm afraid this is the longest pivot pin we have that matches this style.
A quick learner from Luckey,Ohio says:
Thanks Paul, I did order a few of the number you recommended, I'm not sure they will work but I figure it's worth a try since I can't find the size I need.
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.