Broken parts for Milgard window

A home owner from Tarzana, CA says:
I am looking for windows Balance mechanism and Pivot Bar for my Milgard window. It looks like your site is not able to except another pictures.("add another image" does not work)
Could you please help me identify the part number which I need to purchase. The broken Pivot Bar total length is about 2 7/8 inches

Please let me know how I can send you more pictures.

Thank you,
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Leon. The balance looks like our Series 140 and the pivot bar looks like our 26-405. Please review this hardware and see if you agree.
A home owner from Tarzana, CA says:
Hi Paul,

It is not 26-405 pivot bar. It has T-type end (not rounded). Sorry it was not clear from the picture. Please see attached drawing.
Paul I need your help. Please advice what is my option?

Thank you,
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The 26-405 works with our Series 140. If you think you can use the Series 140 balance as a replacement, then as long as the hole spacing of the 26-405 is the same as your old pivot bar it will fit inside of it. The round end locks into the pivot.

However, if the Series 140 cannot work as a replacement balance, let me know! We may need more information about your balance before we can recommend anything else.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)