EFCO door bottom seal

A purchasing agent from Missouri says:
I am trying to locate replacement rubber seals for the bottom of an EFCO door. It appears to be similar to a windshield wiper and slides in from the end (see photo). Thank you, Matt
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220908_093222.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Matt. I'm not sure if we sell this exact type of seal. Before I recommend anything, can you show me a clearer shot of the end profile? Can you also tell me the width of the piece that slides into the door and the overall height? From there, I'll do my best to find you a suitable replacement. 

Here is a better image. It is 1/2 inch tall, and 1/8 inch wide where it slides into the door.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220914_141708.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you! We only sell a couple sweeps with a 1/8" base, but none of them are also 1/2" tall. See our 58-162 and 58-149, which are our best options at this time. Review our dimensions and see what you think.

Profile view of 58-162
Profile view of 58-162

Alternate image for 58-149
Alternate image for 58-149

I think the 58-162 will work just fine. Thank you so much for your assistance.
Profile picture of Tom

You're very welcome. Please let me know if you needed anything else in the future.

Actually, I am also looking for a weatherstrip astragal for a Kawneer door. The dimensions appear to be 1/2" wide by 1/2" thick.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Kawneer astragal.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Sure, I actually think that might be a match for our 58-085. This is commonly used on Kawneer doors and even uses the same kind of spring to install that your door has there.

Profile diagram of 58-085
Profile diagram of 58-085

How to Install a Commercial Door Weatherstrip
How to Install a Commercial Door Weatherstrip
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.