T-lock balance shoe

A home owner from USA says:
User submitted photos of a window balance shoe.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, I'm not sure what your question is. I see you have an old shoe compared to something that looks like our 15-194. I think the 15-194 is the wrong size though; your shoes are likely 1-1/4" wide, like our 15-195.

I also notice that your shoes have a groove on the "neck." This means that you won't be able to just replace the shoe. We do not carry this variety of shoe as the manufacturer no longer makes them. You need a whole new balance. See our Series 795 for a possibility.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)