Window crank replacement (WRIGHT)

Quick Learner from Grand Rapids Michigan
May 3, 2018 5:08 pm
Looking for the replacement crank for this window. It says WRIGHT on the metal piece connecting to the window . Inside the window near the crank the arm widens quite a bit and has teeth built into it.
5 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
May 4, 2018 9:25 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hi there- thanks for posting! 

Before we can make a recommendation, we will need to see some photos of what you have. Please take a top down photo of the operator with the window open as far as it can go so that we can see the entire mechanism. 

Quick Learner
May 4, 2018 11:27 am
Just looking for some help identifying these window crank pieces :-)

Chris
0B4036E7-2516-47FF-A86C-0F32B00EC40F
1 user uploaded images
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
May 8, 2018 4:47 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hey Chris, 

Start with our 39-027E and 39-028E single arm operators. Carefully compare our dimensions and information to what you have and let us know what you think! 

Quick Learner from Grand Rapids Michigan
May 9, 2018 7:08 am
I have included one more photo of the arm removed from the window for identification purposes.
888CCF1B-7E0D-4C3C-AC86-DD6D63589EB7
1 user uploaded images
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
May 9, 2018 9:30 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

I'm afraid seeing the arm alone doesn't confirm my suggestions one way or the other. You will need to look over the pictures and measurements for the parts I recommended to determine if they will work.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts