10'6"x6' Door Seal

A quick learner from Houston TX says:
Good Morning,

I need door seal measuring 10'6"x6', is that something you all carry. I would need it in the color brown.
A sooner than later response will be highly appreciated.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We have lots of door seals, but without seeing a cross-section of your strip, we can't assist in narrowing down which one you need. Here is our whole selection.

Profile picture of Tom

Great! You're talking about our 58-180. It's available in bronze; or do you need something closer to a true brown?

The seal I need is under "Prime Door" then under "stick- on foam door seal" I need that exact seal in color brown. I want to make sure if you all carry the size I'm requesting before I place the order.

Thanks
Profile picture of Tom

Brown is very uncommon in the window industry, whereas bronze is used far and wide. I would consider the bronze to be very similar to brown. This is what it looks like... is it close enough for you?

Something very similar to brown preferably.
Profile picture of Tom

Up-to-date pricing is available via the link here: 58-180. The product comes in 81" lengths from our supplier.

As for the ETA and shipping costs: if you fill your cart on the site with the parts you need and then visit the cart, you'll see an area to enter your zip code and calculate live shipping price and delivery date quotes.

Yes its similar... Whats the cost? and ETA for Houston? Also is there an option at check out where I can input the size ?
A quick learner from Houston says:
For door seal 58-180, are the dimensions 10'6"x6' ?
Profile picture of Tom

I'm not sure what you mean, necessarily. The product is only 81" long. I'm not sure how a weatherstrip could measure 10' x 6' (58-180 measures 3/8" x 3/8" x 6'9"), unless you mean you need weatherstrip for a door of that size. In that case, you're going to need to butt together multiple pieces. Let me know if I'm missing the mark. Sorry for any confusion or inconvenience.

Profile view of 58-180
Profile view of 58-180
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.