1/2 wide, 24" long. Double spring. 2323DSL and RB- BSI stamped on it.

A quick learner from Ormond Beach Fl. says:
Hi there. I need to identify and order 2 of these balances. I will also need to order 6 of the top plastic pieces, 6 of the bottom pieces and the steel rivets to install them to fix other windows in the house.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 67CE25E8-090A-4CBE-A8CB-3C56F4E379C0.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 170FEDD3-50DC-475E-A98E-CBCF234AB441.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BAF45579-37A1-467A-9CC1-9FB04637437A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6628D088-83F2-4F85-88E9-0B42CA47F967.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. Your balance appears to be a match for our Series 395. However, I'm not familiar with that stamp. Would it be possible to see a photo of it? That will allow me to determine if this is a strength option that we can supply.

A quick learner from Ormond Beach Fl. says:
Hello Tom, thanks for the help. I am attaching a photo of the stamp on the balance. You mentioned a strength option, that could very well be it. I neglected some important information in my original post?. These are "Hurricane Rated" 4 layer windows and are heavy, even with balances installed. I removed the pane that needs new balances and it weighs 36lbs.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 23A3206C-A2B4-472F-AC89-F9D05A86F79C.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Perfect, thanks! We can supply these balances, but they will have to be a custom order due to that stamp. It indicates  a heavy duty spring designed specifically for lower sashes.

I'll email you a purchase link and price quote now that will let you add 2 of these to your cart. You may then checkout as normal.

As for the nylon fittings, those would be our 19-005 top and 15-001 bottom. These are sold separately and may be added to your cart at any time before you checkout.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.