1320 stamped on 14" long channel balance

A quick learner says:
I have photo of parts on my email

I tried to forward photo email to www.swisco.com from my yahoo email. Yahoo said check the email address
A quick learner from USA says:
pictures attached
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named channel 2.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named channel 3.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named channel.PNG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, thanks for writing in. I'd be happy to help you find the right replacement part for your channel balance. However, I'd like to verify some information first. In your diagram you show the depth of the bottom shoe as 1-1/4". Is it possible to get a more exact measurement on that? Take a look at the picture below to get an idea of what I'm looking for.

Detail of 15-095
Detail of 15-095
It is 1 3/16"

If you give me your email, I can send better photo to your email
Profile picture of Casey

Okay great, that's all I need to know! It looks like you will need a 14" non tilt channel balance with a 1320 stamp and a 19-002 top and 15-003 bottom shoe. We can help with this, but it will need to be a custom order because it is not one of our stock options. If you'd like to proceed with this please let me know your desired quantity and I will send you a custom order link. 

I will need two channel balance
for one window.
I will also need two take out clips
Profile picture of Casey

Great! Thank you. I just e-mailed you a link for your custom balances. For your take-out clips, take a look at our 16-002. You can purchase these by simply adding them to your cart in addition to the custom balances. 

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.