Replacing the string arrangement on 18" 385 channel

A quick learner from Dutch Flat, California says:
I was wondering if I could get parts to replace the string arrangement on sash window. The window weighs 7.5 lbs, the metal part measures 18". Also need what I call the clips (at least one I have one already) to install the channel in place. Also the rivet to reattach the string and pullies.Your video that explains how to install the chanel shows the clip and the rivet. I believe my chanel looks like your model 18" 385. As you can see the string got broken as I was trying to re-installit and did not know how. So, I watched your videos.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1400.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1401.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1402.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1404.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1403.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, you won't be able to replace the pulley system. These are not meant to be repaired and the manufacturer highly recommends that you never attempt to do so. We do, too, for that matter. These are under a lot of tension and have to be precisely calibrated. It's a lot simpler and more cost effective to simply replace the balance.

A quick learner from Dutch Flat, California says:
Thank you very much for your reply Tom. Do you have them in stock and the price as well as a put on clip??
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Yes, we have the S385-18 in stock. All pricing can be found on its store page for you to review.

I'm not sure what a put on clip might be. I'm not familiar with that terminology. Could you mean a take out clip like our 16-002?

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.