19" channel balance

A home owner from Tampa, Florida says:
I need to know replacement parts for my 19" channel balance with 1810 marking. I also need replacement spiral balance for my wood windows. My current ones have red tip 24" long and are 3/8". I also I also need the foot plate.
A home owner from Tampa, Florida says:
Regarding the wood windows, they are non-tilt and date from the 1940s.There is only 1 spiral balance per sash. Is that normal or should there be two per sash?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Concerning the channel balance, I'm not sure what you have based on this information. The 1810 marking only indicates the spring strength calibration. It's not otherwise used for identification. I recommend that you look at our Channel Balance Home Page and follow the steps in order to find the Series that best matches what you have.

As for the spiral balance, can you confirm the diameter of the outer tube? Old wood windows usually have balances with a 5/8" diameter.
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.