2002 vintage bloomberg glass door

A quick learner from usa says:
?Hi Swisco,
I have a 2002 vintage Bloomberg glass door slider with two doors meeting in the middle. From the interior the latch s in right. The thumb turn fits into a nylon fitting which is now rounded out so latch is not functional. The mortise latch is about 3 3/4" top to bottom (latch body 3 1/4"), about 1" deep, and 7/16" thick. Im not sure what my options are and I'm hoping you may have something I can use as a replacement.

Thanks David
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1 (19).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0 (23).jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This looks like an 82-218 Mortise Lock to me. Compare and see if it matches. We don't have a match for your handle set; this mortise lock typically works with handle sets with 3-15/16" hole spacing such as our 82-030. Let me know if you have further questions. 

A quick learner from usa says:
Hi Bob, and thanks for highlighting the 82-218 mortise lock. I will need to swap out the thumb turn on my old handle set to use the lock so that the spindle of the thumb turn fits the 82-218, but that should be fine if I can find a fit. The thumb turn could look the same but could also be a small lever hopefully with a brushed silver metal look of some sort. I've attached a photo and the approximate measurements follow:
Overall length is 1 3/8", spindle length from flange to tip is about 1", diameter of cylindrical part that fits into door handle plate is about 3/8 " and the square-sided spindle itself is about 1/4" on each side and about 3/4" long. I hope this is t confusing.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

We don't have an exact match for this thumb lever, but see our 82-107 or 82-106. These are both compatible with the 82-218. Could you adapt either of these to your door? 

How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.