2007 Jeld Wen vinyl windows latch mechanism

A home owner from Bellingham, WA says:
I have 2007 Jeld Wen vinyl windows.
Would my Jeld Wen cover fit/function with your latch mechanism? Would like to keep the color matching.

Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4EE8D7B3-CCEF-45D9-9BF4-2491999FBE11.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4E27C7D1-3772-4F01-8163-5407B072AFD9.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6F6B6D93-2A82-40B2-9C27-4A1757DF031B.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your photos remind me of our 90-253 cover and 90-252 latch mechanism but I'm not sure if they will work for your window. Carefully compare our photos and specifications to your hardware and see what you think. Thank you!

A handy person from Colorado says:
I just installed this latch and cover on my Jen Weld window that was installed in 2006. The latch is the same as the pictures by the man in WA. It installed perfectly--the screw holes lined up too. It works better than the Jen Weld latch. My wife now wants me to replace all the good latches with this one because it is so much easier to open and close the windows. Don't know if I'll do that but what a perfect and improved replacement. Thanks.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.