24" block and tackle

A quick learner from Illinois says:
Have 24 inch square block and tackle balance, that hangs from hooks. Need both left and right sides
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1259.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1268.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1266.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1267.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1270.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! I am confident that we can provide you with a replacement balance, however, to be absolutely sure, I'll need to see a photo of an undamaged balance removed from the window.

I am specifically looking to see any attachment that could be connected to the bottom balance. This may still be in the window channel, connected to the bottom of the sash. Let me know if you have any questions.

Hope this is way you need?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1276.jpeg

Yes, this does help. It appears you have a S770-24 channel balance. Although, it is difficult to tell the stamp from your pictures. Can you confirm that it is a 24B? I would also like to see a clearer photo of the hook at the top of the balance. I can see it in the last photo and I assume that it is the 19-029 short S-clip, however, I would like to be sure.

These Series 770 balances will need to be made with a rivet so that you would be able to attach the clip to the window. This means that they will need to be a custom/special order balance, so I'll need to know the exact number balances you intend to purchase. There is an order minimum of (2) balances per custom balance.

Stamp say 24F for sure. and under that looks like BS1 or BSI not sure about that though?Hopefully you can see numbers better now?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1277.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1279.jpeg

Thanks for confirming this information. I've just sent over a link with quote for the requested balances. There is a minimum of (2) balances per custom order, however, if you are in need of a higher quantity please let me know. I am more than happy to adjust the quote.

Please also remember, you'll need to add any other hardware, like the Short S-clip and the pivot shoe into the cart with the balances, before submitting the order, to have everything ship in the same order.

Let me know if you have any questions.

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.