2640w channel balance

A quick learner from florida says:
hello,in my part it said 2640w, but in your website I cannot find the same reference.
What part do you think I need?
thank you.
Gianpiero
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4502.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4503.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4501.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Gianpiero! This looks like an S380-27 channel balance. Can you quickly confirm that the metal channel measures 27" and that you have the bottom "shoe" attachment shown below?

Alternate view of 15-005
Alternate view of 15-005
A quick learner from Florida says:
The measurements are very close, but my shoes looks less rounded than yours mine looks much sharper.
Profile picture of Tom

The shape is irrelevant. Focus on the depth. What's the exact depth of your shoe? Small differences matter, so I cannot accurately read the tape measure in your photo.

A quick learner from florida says:
Hi Ben,
The plastic around the windows are also cracked, can you tell me if that can be replaced? And if you have it in stock and video of how to replace it?
Thank you
Gianpiero
Profile picture of Tom

That can be replaced, but you need to remove a section and show it to us end-on, like the angle in the drawing below:

Example illustration of a cross section.
Example illustration of a cross section.
A quick learner from Florida says:
Hi Ben, I cannot romove a section of it because it is very old and dry and would crack..
Looks like a rectangular shape empty on the inside.
I would try to add another picture.
Profile picture of Tom

I'm afraid it's impossible to identify weatherstripping while it's still installed. There are many, many types of weatherstripping that have similar shapes with only subtle differences. Seeing the end profile is vital. The only other thing I can suggest is to look over our complete selection here.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.