28 1/2" channel balance

A quick learner says:

There are no markings on it. The metal portion of it measures 28 1/2"

I have another channel balance that I need to replace that looks the same but it is 25". The 25" one has the markings of 24 4 EL CALDWELL. Since they are both in my home, I would assume that the 28 1/2" is a Caldwell as well.

I posted in identify my part a couple nights ago. But I think maybe that isn't what I should have done. I need replacement channel balances. On some windows the balance has the stamp 24 4 EL CALDWELL and is 25" long. And I'm pretty sure I would order the S380-25 2440 for those. Other windows have balances that have the stamp 27.5 3 EL CALDWELL and are 28 1/2" long. The sash that uses the 27.5 3 EL CALDWELL is 22 pounds. Do you think I should order the S380-29 2830 or the S380-28 2740?

I need help to order proper replacements.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! Based on your pictures, I agree that our Series 380 is the best match. The 28-1/2" balance will have to be specially made, however. Can you just tell me how many you need? Once we know that, we can email you an order link and price quote.

A quick learner says:
depending on the cost. I definitely need 4 but could probably use more. Can you give me a quote for 4 and what it would cost if I ordered 24? or 12?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You got it! I'll email you an order link for each of the requested quantities right now.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.