28 inc

A handy person from Hoffman Estates, IL says:
The number on the stamp is c 2740 , i major the metal parts is 28 inc , what should i buy from you guys? Also ill need same model but 34 inc!!!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

These attachments are the Series 395. The 28" and 34" versions are S395-28 and S395-34. You'll need that metal stamp in order to place a new order through our site.

A home owner from Davis Ca says:

I need 8 CHANNEL BALANCES with 8 Top sash Guide. I am guessing model 395 is the right one for my windows. the number on my old ones is 2820 and few with 2830.

I am attaching few Photos.

Appreciate your help.

Best,

Ali

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for submitting your inquiry to us. Looking at your channel balance, I would say it looks like our Series 395. Because your stamping begins with "28", that means the metal length of your balance should measure 29". You may want to measure it just to confirm. That said, our S395-29 with both a 2820 and 2830 options should be the ones you go with to accommodate both of your stampings. As for your top sash guide, start with visiting our product codes 18-018 and 18-015. See if either of these are a match for you.

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

That's fine. You can get away with only using one hole on a sash guide. Thanks for coming to SWISCO!

A home owner from Davis Ca says:
Thank you for our respond. I also think that the channel balance is Series 395.

The top sash guide looks like 18-018 but mine has two holes for screw instead of one that 18-018 has.

Appreciate your help.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.