RH

than on picture IMG_5661.jpg are the word and numbers PAT # 4610108 or 4810108

THank you, Bob

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5659.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5661.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5662.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Bob. I'm very confident that we can supply you the right balance for the job. I think your best bet is our Series 795, however right off the bat I notice one major difference. Your shoe is very small, likely 1" wide, while the shoe that comes with our Series 795 by default is wider at 1-1/4".

The fix for this is easy. All you need to do is purchase our smaller 15-194 shoe separately and swap them out. We even have a video that shows you how this is done. They literally just pop on and off.

Another important detail to note is the method by which your balance installs at the top of the window track. Our Series 795 screws in using a tab, but some older styles use a hook. It's very important to confirm what style your balance uses. If you use a hook instead of a screw then this has to be custom made for you, since a hook is not standard. Let me know!
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.