29" channel balance

A home owner from Sherman, TX says:
Can you let me know which is the correct channel balance replacement to order for the one I have attached photos?

It looks like the width is 5/8" and length is 29".

The only markings I see are: B.S.I. 2840.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 328639CC-8F23-4D43-A308-FE69A098CFFF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ECBBA770-08EA-4CB9-8A9F-09B7D8E29F73.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A3C4AB4E-0654-4ED6-8625-A2DB55BEFC4B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A8662DA3-73D6-4582-81AC-C40009A9E327.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Your balance looks like a match for our S390-29 channel balance. Please look it over and let me know if you agree.

I measure the channel balance shoe to be 1 3/16". Will 1/8" (1/16 on both sides make a difference?

Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks for confirming! That would make a difference, yes. In that case your balance may need to be custom made using our 15-003 bottom and 19-002 top fitting. Look over the dimensions for these parts, especially the 15-003, and let me know if you agree.

If you want to pull the trigger on a custom order, please let me know how many balances you wanted to purchase and I will then email you a purchase link and price quote for that quantity. You can use that link to place an order on our site.

Yes, I concur. I would like to order at least 6, possibly more and 2 dozen take-out clips.

Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom

Sounds good. I'll email you a purchase link and price quote now for 6. The take out clip would be our 16-002, which is sold separately.

If you wanted more than 6 balances, please let me know here. I'd be happy to change the quantity for you.

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.