29" channel balances 28e50

A home owner from ponte vedra florida says:
the rod is 29" long I hope the pictures are of some help the numbers on the rod are 28e50 they are on the rod in a machine print as well as with a marker written by hand
A customer submitted photo of channel balance attachments.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Before I can offer an applicable replacement balance, I need to know what your bottom shoe might be. Please look at our 15-005 and 15-004 and note their depth. Which one matches your bottom shoe more closely? Is your shoe 1" deep, or 1-3/32"? Once we have that information, we will be able to suggest a Series.

If you aren't sure, could you upload a few pictures of your bottom shoe from more angles? We may be able to identify it by eye.
A home owner from ponte vedra beach florida says:
Can I mail you the working balance and we can go from there
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us! You could mail us a sample if you wanted, but you may find it easier to compare the shoes I suggested to your own and see which one matches up more closely.

Just by eyeballing your current image, it looks like you may have our 15-005 as a bottom attachment. If you agree, please look at our S380-29 channel balance with a 2850 stamp option. Do you think that might work out for you?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.