30 yr old peachtree patio doors

A home owner from Morrisonville NY 12962 says:
I installed 2 of your patio doors 30 yeas ago and they are alive and pretty well.I replaced some wheels on one of the glass doors. screens have been fussy occasionally after lots of kids banged on them. Some folks would replace them but I am handy and prefer to keep them rolling

I need a total of four rollers for the screen doors. I see no easy
way to get them out. There is only the adjustment screw visible and one other little screw on the inside which seems to be involved inn keeping th door structure together. This makes them seem different from your pictured replacement parts. I am hoping you have something that works.Also some advice to remove the old ones without messing up anything.

Benjamin
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The only current Peachtree patio screen door rollers still available are the 84-018, 84-028, or the 84-075. You are correct, it seems that Peachtree used the wheel that holds the door together holds the wheel in place. You will need to remove the screw to access the wheel. Also, some Peachtree doors used reverse threaded screw. So beware when removing it. If none of these rollers match, please remove yours from the door and show us pictures of it by itself so that we can find something else.
How to replace a Peachtree screen door roller
How to replace a Peachtree screen door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.