3030 channel balances

A handy person from Kings Grant townhome marlton says:
I need four balances. Photos below. They measure 31" long X 9/16" wide. The townhome was built in 1985 by Ryland, in the kings grant section in Marlton. I don't know the window manuf. Number stamped on balance is 3030. Please let me know price and availability. Thanks, Bob
User submitted photo of their 3030 channel balances.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hi Bob, thanks for submitting a photo. We need to see a couple close ups and different view angles of the balance attachments to determine which series you need. Can you take a couple more images of each end and upload them here? It is the attachments that determine the replacement balance series.

If you would like, you can browse through our channel balance catalog section to see if you can pin point the attachments yourself. If you see your attachments, or something close let me know and I will help you determine what you need to order.
A quick learner says:
the first two photos show one attachment that is still not cracked. the third photo shows a cracked attachment that is on the opposite end. I hope this helps. Thanks
User submitted photo of close up views of their balance attachments.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The replacement balance you need is the S371-31 with the stamp option of 3030. Take a look at SWISCO product 18-124P if you need top sash guides (these should match what you have).
A quick learner from Marlton says:
Hi, the previous order have been installed and work great. Now I need two balances, exactly like the others ordered, except these are shorter. Only 28 1/2 inches long. Part number is 2830. Please foward me the proper parts to order. Thanks, Bob
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Bob, the length of the channel portion only is 28 1/2"?
A quick learner from Marlton says:
Yes, the first one's I ordered were 31", these are for the upstairs windows and measure appx. 28 1/2 - 28 5/8". Same style and end caps and width is 9/16".
A quick learner from marlton says:
Yes 28 1/2. Part number is 2830. Same as the first four I had ordered except shorter. LMK, Thanks, Bob
A quick learner says:
Haven't heard back. Just wondering if you can let me know it you have these parts. Thanks, Bob
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Hi Bob,
This balance will need to be custom made, please fill out the following form to start the order process:

Initiate a Custom Window Balance Order
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.