30841L

Quick Learner from NJ
Mar 13, 2024 7:39 pm
I've added pictures and approximate dimensions I believe it's the crank mentioned in your posts.
drawing of operator specs split arm operator split arm operator split arm operator worm gear
5 user uploaded images
7 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Mar 14, 2024 4:07 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello there!

Our 39-035 comes to mind. This looks like the operator you're searching for but I recommend you review the specifications below to confirm everything lines up.

Let us know if you have any questions! 

Dimensions for 39-035
Dimensions for 39-035

Quick Learner from NJ
Mar 20, 2024 6:31 pm
Thanks Emily - Yes, those are the exact measurements. It doesn't have the circular attachment on the right hand side as yours does. Does that make a difference? I'm attaching a photo.
old style operator
1 user uploaded images
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Mar 21, 2024 7:57 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

No that doesn't make a difference. Our part is just an updated style of your older assembly. 

Quick Learner from NJ
Mar 28, 2024 1:33 pm
Hi Emily- I mistakenly assumed the second window had the same configuration.
I have enclosed pictures and dimensions of the crank in question.
I hope you can help.
Thanks,
Paul
dual arm operator dual arm operator operator base dims
3 user uploaded images
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Mar 29, 2024 9:05 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hi there Paul! Our 39-031 operator comes to mind but our dimensions differ from yours. We measure our part a little differently, however. Measure your hardware as shown below and see if the specifications match what you're searching for.  

Dimensions for 39-031
Dimensions for 39-031

Dimensions for 39-031
Dimensions for 39-031

Quick Learner from NJ
Apr 2, 2024 8:44 am
Thank you, Emily- I threw the old crank out, but it looks like this one will do.
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Apr 2, 2024 9:28 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

I'm happy to help! I'll be here if you need anything else. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts