32 5 fw cmc

A quick learner from Maryland says:
I need replacement channel balances, which contain this part number stamped in ink on the balance (as shown in the image attached). The plastic part in the track is large and appears that it's not removable. I would need instructions for removal of the old balance.
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
A quick learner from Maryland says:
Here is a picture of the plastic part that connects to the metal post extrusion from the window. This plastic part swivels at the round section on the bottom, with the window. This part, along with the channel plastic that connects from the metal spring, break easily. I would need this replacement part.
User submitted a photo of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Take a look at our S765-33 channel balance and see if this can work for you as a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)