32-inch channel balance (32E)

A home owner from Austin, Texas says:
32E Channel Balance. 32" tall, 9/16" wide, 9/16" deep, sash is about 28 pounds. Trying to find the balance you'd recommend.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7391.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7392.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7393.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7394.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I think we have this, but I'm not 100% sure. Can you show me the other end of the balance? I want to see the pivot shoe that connects it to the sash. Please let me know if that will be possible.

I think I should also ask you to give me the quantity. There is a chance that this balance has to be custom made and we may as well get that now, just in case. Thank you!

Tom, thanks for your help. Here is a photo of the bottom of the balance and the pivot shoe. The specs for pivot shoe appear to be the same as this one:

https://www.swisco.com/1-inch-T-Lock/pd/Replacement-Sash-Support-Channel-Balance-Shoes/15-194

The balance looks to have the same specs as this one, except the pivot shoe seems to have a different part number than the one above just mentioned.
https://www.swisco.com/32-inch/pd/Series-795-Channel-Balances/S795-32

The only difference I can find in the balance is the metal clasp attached to the cable/string. I could fabricate a little different clasp to work with my window if this balance works.

I think I'll only need two balances. Maybe four balances in case this should happen again. What are your thoughts?

This is from a Pella ThermaStar window from 2007.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7388.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7389.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! This is a huge help. The balance you have is a fairly common setup, though it does have to be a custom order since we have to assemble these here in the warehouse. Basically, it will just be our S795-32 but we're swapping out the bottom shoe for the 15-194, as you pointed out, and the top clip for our 15-198 hook. 

Does that look good to you? I'll email you a purchase link and price quote now for two of these. You can use that to place an order on our site. If you wanted to make any changes, just let me know and I would be happy to do so.

Thanks Tom for your help. I'll put this order in the basket. ??
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.