32B channel balance (with tapered end) won't accept the 15-195 Balance shoe

A quick learner from 28031 says:
The 15-195 1-1/4" T-Lock balance shoes with closed cam that I ordered for my Series 795 32B channel balances will not fit. It appears to be because the end of the channel balance has a concave taper at the bottom end, as shown in the attached picture. Is there any other balance shoe that fits this channel balance, or do I need to replace the entire channel balance?

Thanks in advance,
Brian
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 32B channel balance with tapered end.png
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Due to the groove that you pointed out in your balance, our t-lock shoes will not work with your existing balance. Luckily, you can use our S795-32 channel balances to replace the original balances, which come with the 15-195 attached. One thing to note is that our balance comes with a screw tab to attach the pulley to the jamb, while some balances like yours use a hook. Take a look and see what you think. 

A quick learner from 28031 says:
Thanks! I ordered the S795 channel balances, and they fixed my issues. Great service!
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.