39-536 is causing 39-239C to hit window frame

A quick learner from Los Angeles, CA says:

I've installed my recent order 1976810 and everything was good... UNTIL I went to close the window all the way.

When the 39-239C is not attached it clears the window frame and closes completely on it's own, but when I clip to the 39-536 clips the "SS Encore Awning Operator, Sill Mount" hits the window frame at the bottom. It is about a 1/8 inch hit... and since there is some play/movement in the 39-239C, it is forcing it to hit the window frame.

Photos attached.

It seems like the clips are just a little to tall/large.

Any help/thoughts would be appreciated.

Steven

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221120_122932.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221120_122937.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221120_122950.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221120_122917.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience during these busy holidays. It definitely looks like the 39-536 is the wrong part for the job. Would you happen to have the original clip on hand for me to use as a reference? That will help me track down a suitable replacement.

How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.