44" Window Glazing for sliding windows

A home owner from Raynham MA says:
Hi I own two condo's that have a bunch of sliding windows that need some tlc. I have found several components that I need on your site but there is one that I have not been able to find. The snap in glazing I can not find is pictured on the left of my attached pic. I am pretty sure you carry the glazing on the right in my picture under part number 55-071.

Is this something you carry and what is the cost? I would need this in at least 44". I have also attached a crude diagram with the dimensions of the glazing cross section.

Also I was wondering which would seal a sliding window better wool pile which is on the window both horizontally and vertically or bubble seal? I imagine bubble seal could not be used horizontally as it would need to slide along the aluminum but for the vertical seal I was thinking the bubble seal might be good. Your thoughts?

A customer submitted photo of window glazing.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hi Bryan,
We are working the other snap-in glazing for you; I will post again as soon as we have something to show you.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Please take a look at SWISCO product code 55-069, 6ft Acorn snap-in glazing bead.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)