55" Tie Bar

A distributor from Queens NY says:

I have a tie bar that measures 55". Please get back to me as I'm aware you don't stock this size.

Thank you for your time.

Anthony N.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Anthony. We may be able to supply a tie bar that measures 54.9". Can you just tell me how many rollers and points this has? It's tough to tell from your photos. It looks like it might have 2 interlock rollers and 1 drive point, but I'd like you to confirm.

A quick learner says:
Good afternoon,

54.9" is perfect.

There is 3 interlocks that measure from the end of the screw hole side of the tie bar to center of each interlock.
Please see below.

1st 2nd 3rd
7/8" / 27 9/16" / 51 1/8"

Also,

I've attached a plastic clip that attaches to the tie bar.

Would you happen to have this as well?

Please get back to me and thank you for your time.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2197.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2196.JPG
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you again for your patience. I think you need two interlocks and one drive point. Can you confirm? See our 38-968 as an example and get back to us. If so, we should be able to get this.

A quick learner from Queens says:
Correct,

54.9"

Price and lead time please.

Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks! We are currently working on having a stock made up to add to our inventory. I will tell you the moment it's online and available for your review.

A quick learner from Queens NY says:
Thank you very much.

Please let me know.
Anthony
A landlord from Queens says:
Hello,

Any update on when you might have this in stock as we are a window servicing company and the customer is inquiring about her window service.

Thank you for your time.
Profile picture of Tom

Yes, we actually expect to have it available any day now. It's not quite ready yet but we believe it will be before the end of the week. Thank you so much for your continued patience! I will make sure to tell you the moment it's online and available for you to review.

Profile picture of Tom

Turns out we got it sooner than expected! See our new 38-974, I think you'll find this is a good match.

A professional from Queens says:

Thank you very much for all your help

Sincerly,

Anthony

SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing tie bar guides
Replacing tie bar guides
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.