795 with hook

A quick learner from usa says:
Per the recommendation from Swisco I am preparing to order the S795 balance spring to replace the balance spring on my Plygem window. Prior to doing so I need one more piece of information. The current balance spring attaches at the top of the window via a hook into a hole in the window. (see attached) How does the replacement balance spring attach at the top of my window? Is there a screw or bracket you send with the assembly or is there another part that needs to be ordered? Please let me know so I can order correctly.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201110_130437.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

The stock S795 balance installs using a screw tab. Based on the square cutout in your photo, you should be able to use our 26-200 plug to adapt your window to accept the screw tab, along with the 33-016 screw. Thanks for posting! 

A quick learner from usa says:
Balance is installed. Both the balance and adaptor worked great.

Thanks for your help.
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.