82-005 outside handle

A home owner from Arroyo Grande says:
I need to replace the sliding glass door handle on a 1998 Radco door. The handle looks like the Swisco 82-005. The dimensions are the same. The outside handle is recessed. I don't know if the 82-005 comes with a recessed outside handle as an option.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The 82-005 comes with a flat outside handle that ends in a recessed pull. You can see its profile in this image, on the right:
Profile view of the 82-005 handle set
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)