82-260 parts that are use together on my door lock

A home owner from Florida says:
82-260 want other parts that are used together wit this part
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what you need, exactly. The 82-260 is compatible with any number of different parts, many of which don't go together, necessarily. The mortise lock isn't the best way to start with identifying a collection of parts. Can you show me a picture of each part you need to replace? We can use that to determine what will work for you.
A quick learner from Florida says:
Latch wouldn't come out
User submitted image of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for the picture. I don't think your mortise lock is our 82-260. That's a large double-hook lock. Yours looks more like our 82-226. See what you think.

The reason it can't come out is because your handle set, and its thumb lever, are still installed. You need to take those out before you can remove the mortise lock. See the video below for more information.
I'm also still not sure what you need. Can you thoroughly explain each part you need to replace? A picture of each respective part will also be a big help. Without clearly stated information, we won't know what to recommend.
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.