ACME 17-4405 bi-fold door replacement hardware

A home owner from St. Louis, MO says:
I have an ACME 17-4405 bi-fold door. I understand it is discontinued now. However, I am in need of the bottom piece that goes into the track that holds the pin in place (I hope I used the right words). I have enclosed a picture. I tried to use the standard replacement pieces from the hardware store--but those pieces are not big enough--they don't fit into the track..they fall into the track. Please help! Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named bifold bottom door piece.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! The roll guide you show in this photo looks very similar to our 21-174. However, I cannot determine your dimensions from just a photo of a tape measure. I recommend looking over our dimensions just to be 100% sure.

Dimensions for 21-174
Dimensions for 21-174

Thank you, Tom. This looks exactly like what I need. Appreciate your help.
So, Tom, I received the part. It is what I needed. How to I get the part on the existing track? Any hints or thoughts? Thank you! Nancy
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Nancy! I'm glad to hear it's a match. 

In most cases, to install these roll guides you will need to slide them into the track from the end. This will likely require removal of the track ahead of time.

Thank you for answering so quickly!
So, Tom, we got the roller guide in the track but now the door won't go back on. The pin that hold the non-moving door does not go down any further and the door is to high to fit the track. Any suggestion? Do we need another part?? I truly appreciate your help! Nancy
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4E3E30C8-AF68-47A4-8C6A-98D32640328E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7145ADBC-2048-4F67-AF10-881C7C89A4BB.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Perhaps I can help. What you are showing here appears to match our 23-113 bottom door pivot. With a wrench, first loosen the nut then screw in the threaded pivot pin into the housing, then tighten the nut to lock it. That should get it to cooperate for you.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.