ACME Folding Door Parts

A handy person from FL says:
I have about nine ACME folding doors in a home we just purchased in FL. They are all in varying states of operation and all apparently due to the missing peices of hardware. I took photos of the one that does indeed work, see attached, in the hopes that you could identify replacement parts for me. The one thing I noticed different to all posts is that my doors have a slider (snugger) on the bottom as well as the top. Please see attached photos and advise if your replacement parts would work. The first photo is the top of the door (opening side) and the second two photos are the bottom of the doors (left and right side). Hopeful you can help.

Phil
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0236.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0237.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0238.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us, Phil. I think we can help with this door, since the parts I do see don't seem that peculiar, but I'm not sure what to recommend in this case. Can you tell me what exactly is missing from your other door? These parts don't come in kits or anything, so we kind of have to go on a part-by-part basis.

Hey Tom, that is good to hear. I would like to get about ten bottom and ten top "snuggers" and then approximately 6 top and 6 bottom anchor right "corner" pins. I may need a couple of pins that glide on the top and bottom as the door opens and closes. Does that make sense?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

For the snugger, I recommend that you use our 23-130. For the six top anchor pins, you want to use the 23-112 while for the six bottom anchor pins you want the 23-113. Finally, for the pins that go in the 23-130, use the 23-112.

Awesome, thank you so much Paul. I very much appreciate the guidance.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.