ANLIN Window Balances

A home owner from CA says:
I have to replace both balances on a ANLIN window the model number on the sticker is H-R20-48X96. Would the part S140-7 work for me as well? Are these hard to replace? I have replaced some window pins before on other windows in my house.
Thanks for any help you can give me,
scott-
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Coil balance replacement is easy, and we can offer a video once we identify your part. However, that information doesn't identify your old hardware. Can you send a photo of the pivot shoe on the assembly you need to replace? If we see the old bottom shoe, we can identify the whole system.

A home owner from CA says:
I also need the "night locks" not sure if thats what they are called. Photo 1 is the top part, and photo 2 is what my window tilts from. Product Code: 26-415 is what i have ordered in the past as a replacement pin. The window is 34 X 34. Is the balance hard to replace?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience during this busy season. Please compare the dimensions of our 26-122 vent latch to yours. If the 26-415 tilt bar fits your sash and pivot shoe, then we recommend that you continue using it. 

We estimate your sash weight to be around 24 pounds, so you can use our S140-12. You should weigh your sash to be 100% sure. Looking at photo #1, removing and replacing the S140 balance will be easy since the company already made the cut out in the track. The video below should offer more clarity.

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.