A&H replacement wood windows T-Lock Balance Shoe

A contractor from Pineville, NC says:
Does any one can help me find this parts for my double hung replacement windows. Thanks
User submitted photos of a balance shoe.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm afraid this shoe isn't available anymore. It is very similar to our 15-194, but the stem on yours has a deep groove that renders it incompatible. Your balance is actually an older model that has since been replaced by the Series 795 channel balance, which notably lacks that groove I mentioned. Basically, the manufacturer at one point decided that this groove wasn't necessary for the window to function, so started making this hardware without it.

In other words, you will need an all new Series 795 balance to repair your window, unfortunately. This balance also comes with the 15-195 shoe by default, which is 1-1/4" wide. You have a smaller shoe at 1" wide. I recommend purchasing our 15-194 separately. You can pop the default 15-195 off the new balance and pop on the 15-194 in its place.
A professional from Rock HIll, SC says:
I need to replace the same part pictured in this post. Has anything changed since 2017?

For example, is this part now available without replacing the channel balance?

Do you have any option to buy the balance with the 1" 15-194 instead of the 15-195?

Thanks!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, nothing has changed since my prior post. Our only solution for this part is to replace the entire balance. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

The 15-194 is sold separately, but it's very easy to swap on. The video below shows you how.

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.