Acorn balances...

A quick learner from USA says:
We have metal tilt out window want to replace springs. metal part 28 inches spring 18 5/8 . There is plastic part on top window where it attaches that does not look like your website see pics.
Do I need 2 stops 55-063, 1 tool 75-006, 2 5/8" tube balance do I get 600 series?
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
That part does look an awful lot like our 55-063. You said it doesn't look the same, though. Can you elaborate why you think so?

Is your window tilt or non-tilt? If it's tilt, and if the balance has a 5/8" diameter outer tube, then the Series 600 is a good match. This can be installed and charged with our 75-006.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)