Alcoa pivot shoe

A home owner from Fayetteville, North Carolina says:
Recently I purchased some window repair parts from you to evaluate the compatibility with my vinyl windows.
The Tilt Window Latches and the Spiral Balances work great. (I did have to modify the current pivot shoe to assemble the spiral balance to it)

When trying to determine the correct Pivot Shoe, your 15-045 Pivot Shoe, 3/8 Thick appeared to be what I need.
While it is slightly different than the one in my windows, It would work well except the ?slot? for the pivot bar is just slightly too small, width wise.
I have included a photo with the desired width dimension shown. The groove in the window channel for the shoe is slightly less than 1-1/8?, but the 15-045 shoe does lock when turning the pivot piece.

Might you be able to determine if you have a Pivot Shoe that would work?

I haven?t found any parts marked with the same manufacturer of my windows, which is Alcoa.
The pivot bar is held in place by 2 screws and is 5/16 wide. It looks like your 26-040 bar.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for sharing all of your information with us. I actually would recommend the 15-212 pivot shoe. This measures 15/16" wide by 9/16" thick and it has a larger cam so that it can accept the 26-040 pivot bar. Take a look at this pivot shoe and see if this has answered your questions. 

A home owner from Fayetteville, North Carolina says:
Thanks, that looks like it might work.
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.