Alenco tilted window needed channel balance and the missing part

A quick learner from Alameda says:
Hi there
The window is about 12 years old is missing the channel balance and the other missing part! Please help me find the right parts! I will upload the length soon ! Here is my email contact below !
Gary
Channel Balance
It Is 26 inches end to end ! With the metal hook Is 26 and 5/8 and also the plastic part on the end is detached by accident! I need that part as well ? Please advise !!
Channel balance
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for choosing SWISCO.com. Please compare the dimensions of our pivot shoe 15-067 to yours. The balance looks like our Series 770-26; however, we need to know if there are any stamps or engravings on the channel to determine the spring strength you need. Can you please send us a photo of the stamp if you see one? If not, you're going to have to weigh your sash on a scale.
This the the stamp for the weigh ! Please let me know the parts number so I can order the. Channel balance and pivot shoe !
channel balance
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! I still think our S770-26 is the best match, though your stamp indicates an incredibly strong spring. You may want to weigh your sash to confirm. Our 26E may be what you want; this can carry a sash weight of 26 through 30 pounds.
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.