Alside mezzo window 27 1/2 x 45 1/4 03A0

A home owner from Rockford, Michigan says:
I need right and left lift /tilt spring unit like the pictures above. I thought I purchased the Correct part from you. It was for a 10 pound 140 series window. But the metal insert does not fit on my tilt window tab. If you need more information please email me.
Thank you for your help.
Chris
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DBB8C0C1-CC57-4F0E-8A65-2843947126EE.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3EDC621A-5BAF-42B8-8ECB-ACE653C89E90.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Chris. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble. By metal insert, could you mean the pivot bar? These are the small metal posts on the bottom corner of the sash. 

I think it would be most helpful if we see the pivot bars you have now, since that's the source of the issue. Please let me know if that's possible.

A home owner from Rockford, Michigan says:
The pivot bar does not fit in to the 10lb series 140 quick -tilt single. (S140-10). The pivot bars are original to the window but windows are only two years old. Do you have pivot bars that fit in to the (S140-10)?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Yes, we sell several pivot bars that are compatible with the S140-10. That's why I need to see a photo of your original: among the many different compatible parts, I need to pick one out that most closely matches your original. Right now I have no reference to go off of, so that's not something I can do.

It would be most helpful to see your original out of the window and in undamaged condition, if at all possible.

How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.