Altered top tilt channel balance

A quick learner from Texas says:
I have a 795 with a hook at the top, instead of a screw.
My concern with using the screws is determining what kind of screw to use and if using the screw plug and screw will in any way affect the window function. These are tilt single hung windows and I just want to make sure that all functionality remains.
So I guess my questions are:

1. What type of screw and is this something you would provide?
2. can you provide the screw plug also?
3. The online pictures seem to indicate that the balance comes with the T-lock shoe ? is this a correct assumption or is it separate?

So for the other option of a custom balance I am interested in a price quote. I am wanting to order at least a dozen of these balances and if there are 2 to a window then that will take care of 6 windows. For the custom ordered balances will they include the T-lock shoe as well?

I want to discuss all this with my husband as well but in the meantime if you could send me the prices for both options in a 27 inch length that would be great!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hi there- thanks for posting! 

The screw plug would be our 26-200 and the screw would be our 33-011. The 27" tilt window balance would be Series 795-27. You didn't give the spring weight code stamped on the channel so you'll need that to determine the correct stamp option to select at checkout. The 1-1/4" wide T-Lock shoe, our 15-195, with the white brakes comes with the balance. Lastly, using the screw plug with the screw to attach the tilt balances will not change the window performance. If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to reach out. 

How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.