Andersen 7073B / L and R

A home owner from Western Mass says:
Hi...

Looking for replacement hardware for Andersen 7073B (NOT 7073A) -- both the Left and Right crank-outs.

Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Have you taken a look at the 39-027E and 39-028E Casement Window Cranks?

If you can, please upload a few photos of your 7073B Andersen operators so we can take a look.
A handy person from Bourbonnais IL says:
Do you have a crank that can be used as a replacement for the Anderson 7073B R & L window cranks in bronze. If so do they also fit properly in the same space?

Thank you for your time,

Terry
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Terry. I have placed you into an existing discussion regarding the Andersen 7073B L & R. As Mike suggested, please look at our 39-027E and 39-028E Window Cranks and see if they match your existing hardware. If not, please take a few pictures of your operators for us to look at and identify.
A contractor from mn. says:
which one did he buy? i need two also. thanks fred
A home owner from Marathon City, Wisconsin says:
I read this discussion string. I need 4 replacement operators for the Andersen Windows 7073B R (meaning right hand hinged crank-out casement device). By now, I assume you have the answered the questions of the others. Does your replacement 39-028 fit & function as a replacement?
Chuck
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I actually believe the 39-094 and 39-095 (along with the 39-286 handle) could be better replacements for the Andersen 7073B, but I can't verify it. You should check your old operator against the dimensions on our site to judge if it will fit.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.