Andersen Sliding Glass Door PSR 510 R OPR 10 84 Aluminum Frame

A home owner from Maumee, OHIO says:

I need replacement wheel assembly(s): Bottom for sure. Top?

Door dimensions: 76.25" tall x 35.625" wide

Its hard to slide it open.

My Contractor suggested I contact you to get the new wheels. He will install them for me.

Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

We'd be happy to help identify your rollers, but we'll need to see them removed from your door, along with dimensions, to compare to our inventory.

Thank you!

A home owner from Maumee, OHIO says:
From the photo it looks like the part# is 7116+5 F.... and the assembly is 4 inches long.
I need 2 of these assemblies please/
Thank You!!!!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sliding Door Wheels 7Sep21.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for the additional pictures!

This looks like it might be the inner portion of our 81-128 roller. There is probably an outer housing still installed in the door. I would double check just to make sure. Look over our dimensions and compare them to a complete roller assembly to see if this matches what you need. 

Alternate image for 81-128
Alternate image for 81-128
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.